Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm such a follower

So I guess this is the new trend, blogging, so I guess now that I'm joining in the trend it makes me more of a follower than ever. I've actually been blogging on another site since November, but I won't bore you with those. I've actually really enjoyed blogging so far and have gotten a pretty good response on the other site...it's kind of like a journal...although no one else reads my journal, maybe no one will read this either.

This has been probably the most crazy couple of months I've been through as a believer. Full of celebration, turmoil, depression, healing, growth, death, life, excitement, disappointment...you name it, it's happened either to me or those close to me...close enough to truly affect me, probably for life.

For now I am alone and surrounded, hated and well loved, if that makes any sense at all. But I have CHRIST and that is all that matters. PRAISE to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY

No comments:

Post a Comment