Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 3 of the Love Language Experiment

Words of Affirmation - this was really easy, he wore a suit and looked very handsome. But though I showered him with positive thoughts and compliments, he didn't respond that much...I think I'm sticking to my theory: quality time and gifts (since day 2 was more of a gift than an act of service...well a little of both).
I laughed at all his jokes (well I really tried not to roll my eyes anyway), I told him how smart he is, how hot he is, & how much I love him, the kids & I are going to make a banner for him, when he gets home from work the first thing he will see is a banner that reads "Daddy is our HERO!" with a knight in shining armor slaying the dragon...I meant to do that yesterday, but ran out of time.
Tomorrow will be physical touch, I will hug and kiss him lots and lots and hold his hand...like my daughter does to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment